Monday, July 15, 2013

More Lake Wissota


 Scott was fascinated by the large frac sand operation close to the campground. They keep trying to get something going here in Wabasha and it keeps getting voted down by the locals. I'm sure eventually it will fly. I personally don't think its great for our environment, but yes it does create jobs, but at what price.  


 Scott took these at the zoo we went to. I don't think i took any bear pics. 

 Analise in the full camper.

 Logan is heading out for more fishing. He could do that for a living if it worked. He did get a nice bass and a few others. He released them all. 
 Our lil home away from home. We are so happy to be out of the tent, but this really is a lot of work too. We had a visitor on Fri. evening about 10:15. I was just dozing off and heard a noise in the screen room. It was a scratching around on plastic type sound. I grabbed my headlamp and peeked out one window and saw nothing and then the other window and there were two beady eyes looking back at me. I started to open the door and heard another noise. Lil coons. Well, not that lil. :) I made a screech noise and Scott woke up, the critters were gone, Scott went out to have a look and there i see my taco meat in the plastic container laying on the ground. Feller was hungry for some taco meat. I washed it off (the container) :) and Scott opened the cooler to put it back in and you could see he had been totally inside the cooler in order to get the taco meat out. I sure wish i could have seen the scene. We had a good laugh. Thought maybe he would have taken or at least tried to take a beer to go with it. LOL  
 Wild flowers on the prairie on one of our hikes.
Analise said she needed a rest on our hike. The trails here are groomed to nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment