Monday, July 8, 2013

Lil misses bedroom color.


Here is Analise's Navajo Turquoise color on her walls. I will post more as the changes happen. May be slow moving. We have some wood flooring to put down too. I need to work on her desk area and do some fun organization things. I got this comforter at Target for $15 on clearance. I think it has some great colors to pull out of it and use. I will do plenty of black and grays. A lil purple and some mustardy yellow will be nice accents. I am going to have Scott make her a headboard and i will wrap it in fabric. Probably a gray shade. I'm really liking gray these days. 
Have you ever made a poke cake. I made one yesterday and I think there are about 5 pcs. left. the boys really like it. Just google poke cake and get the recipe. It is nice and refreshing for a hot summer day.
Another camping trip is upon us. We will head next to Chippewa Falls, WI to Lake Wissota. The weather is looking fabulous starting Wed. very excited for that. Stay tuned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment