Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My baby turns "12".

                                                                            Lil ole me
         We had to keep her out for a good portion of the day so i could do the finishing touches on her rm.
                                                                       I think she likes it!!!
                                      Root beer barrel in the mouth. can you tell?
I wasn't sure about buying the lamp at IKEA, but for $10 thought what the heck, boy does she love that thing. I may even get another for my bedroom or the living rm.
         Curtains from Target. She picked these out with me long ago. One is 1 1/2 inches shorter than the other, so back to Target i will go and try to get that straightened out. Always something. But, I do love how they look. I haven't taken a pic. of her closet wall, it is gray.
                                                                         Made by me!
                                               This is her desk area. She spends a lot of time here.
                                                    The smaller loot she received from us.
                                         The teddy bear i pod case she so wanted.
                                                  A stack of 12 mini cakes for my girl.
                              A gift from brother & brother half asleep yet in the background.
                             All the goods. The lil owl is a cute lip gloss she had spied at L.A.R.K. toys in Kellogg, MN. An awesome addition to our small town. Check it out if ever here.
                                                                     a new hat for winter.
                                                               mama and her girl
   An ugly green dresser we had. I sanded the old paint off first. Then, I made up a recipe of chalk paint and painted, scuffed and waxed it. I found these pretty crystal knobs on e-bay. walla.
  I made these 3 fabric wall art pieces for her rm. We found the fabric at an adorable fabric store in Onalaska, Wi . Scott made the frames for me and we just stapled the fabric around the back. I bought a wooden A at hobby Lobby and spread glue on and sprinkled on course silver glitter. Cheap! My girlfriend just happened to bop in in the morning and asked if i wanted the scroll-y thing about the fabric and i said of course, it will be perfect in Analise's rm., so i got some gray spray paint and Walla again.
The bedroom redo was a rather large gift, but it should last many yrs. She is also getting a full sized bed from IKEA, waiting on a mattress to arrive.  
!
                                Sweet corn from my parents farm. We processed 104 cups.
 My big boy Logan at a cross country meet in La Crescent, MN. He came in 28th place. A very warm nite for the kids to run. I missed him last nite, but he got 14th out of 98 kids. It's been amazing to watch him as a 7th grader grow into this strong, determined man. Did I just say man. eeck...
                                                      Comin into the finish line. Go Logan!!!!

One last day of summer here in MN i hope, said that before too. 85 today. humid. Supposed to start backing down into the 70's. Praise god. I love fall. Better get going. I'm heading to school to have lunch with the b.day girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment