Monday, July 8, 2013

Lake Harriet--Minneapolis, MN




Scott & I took off for Minneapolis on Sat. Logan drove himself & his sister over to Nelson to G & G for a couple of nites. I had a list i wanted to hit while in the cities. I do love to go there once in a while. So much to offer. First off we hit the farmers market in St. Paul. Got some lettuce & zucchini. Yum. Then off to the Uptown area. Went through some shops there. Got a lil shirt dress at H & M. Terrible service. Slowest man in the world checking out and a women who couldn't seem to help.  But i really wanted this dress so i stuck it out. We then drove south a lil further to my real destination, Lake Harriet. We ate lunch at Bread & Pickle. I had a yummy egg salad sandwich and Scott had a burger. Then we biked around Lake Harriet. It was beautiful. I had to stop at Whole Foods ( love that store, but expensive), Trader Joe's, The Mall of America, Wal-Mart (yes, can't ever get out of town without a stop here).We stopped in Frontenac, Mn on the way home at B.Wells bar and had a frosty mug of beer and a delicious burger. It was a full day of 11hours of going. 
I painted Analise's room last nite, turquoise on 3 walls and antique silver on one. now we need to make a headboard, get curtains, chalk paint a dresser and the list goes on. She is thrilled to change. taa-taa. kim       

No comments:

Post a Comment