Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Easy Livin















These amazing garden pics are from a man that my son works for. My husband and I went there the other evening to take a look. I can't believe all the work and time and money he has put into this passion. I would love just a bit of it all in my back yard.
Analise has decided it is time for the cabbage roses to go in her bedroom, so for her b. day we are doing a re-do. I've bought paint and a new comforter. So little by little we will work on that project. Oh, also picked up some laminate wood flooring for it too. She is over the moon about this all.
And let's not forget about independence day. and a little red, white and blue hair color to boot. Luckily, comes out after one wash. Fun.
I forgot to post the Rochester camping trip, maybe tonite i will get that on. Happy Summer. Finally, Gorgeous here in MN.   

No comments:

Post a Comment